What are the benefits of window film?
High quality window films offer the following…
99.9% ultraviolet (UV) light reduction resulting in:
- Significant fade protection for furniture, carpet, artwork, wood, draperies, etc.
- Reduced fabric, textile and wood deterioration
- Reduced exposure to UV radiation, which has been linked to skin cancer
Significantly reduced solar heat build-up resulting in:
- Increased comfort
- Reduced air conditioning costs
- Reduced HVAC equipment wear and tear/maintenance
- Increased fade resistance
Attractive accent to home, business and car windows
Scratch resistant hard coating (standard on most films) protects against:
- Accidental abrasion and product deterioration from normal cleaning
- Hazy appearance typical with plastic type materials
Increased shatter resistance resulting in:
- Increased safety for your family and friends/ increased peace of mind
- Heavy gauge security films offer significant benefits from:
- Natural disasters such as earthquakes, violent storms, high winds, etc.
- Vandalism, terrorist bombings, smash and grab theft, etc.
Decrease Scratching/ graffiti
(glass tagging) on exterior windows, restroom, mirrors, elevator doors and any other vulnerable